Sen. Feinstein Empty Chair Town Hall Follow-Up (Spoiler: It was a success!)
First, read Sen. Feinstein’s short response here.
- And read her detailed response here!
- We had a meeting with Sen. Feinstein’s staff the following Tuesday to follow up about the town hall. They said that they have been reviewing the live stream and will have a response for us soon, which was good to hear. She has stated her intention to have a town hall during April recess and we are hatching some elaborate schemes to hold her to that promise. We’ll need your help again with whatever we come up with.
- Around 600 (!) of you showed up.
- The feeling of community was palpable.
- Dozens of your articulate and thoughtful questions were sent to the senator.
- We got a ton of press coverage!
Thank you to everyone who came, volunteered, sent us their ideas and feedback, and supported us in ways big and small. Not only was the event a success in and of itself, it was a reminder of how strong and positive the IndivisibleEB community is.