Indivisible East Bay is a grassroots organization inspired by the Indivisible Guide, which provides a practical framework for resisting the Trump agenda. By standing together, we can keep the pressure on our representatives to defend progressive values and fight for us in Washington.
Want updates on the movement and actions you can take today?
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Save the USPSBy Janis Hashe Deadline: Priority Among the most blatant of the Trump Administration’s outrages: the attempt to destroy the U.S. Postal Service. We wish we could say that ended with the Vote-Suppressor-in-Chief’s regime, but Trump appointee Postmaster General Louis DeJoy … Continue reading Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Save the USPS
- Voting Rights: the Fight ContinuesDeadline: The time is now! What’s Going On: We always knew the fight wasn’t over. We kicked the Vote-Suppressor-in-Chief out of the White House and broke the GOP stranglehold on the Senate – so now Republicans are desperately trying to … Continue reading Voting Rights: the Fight Continues
- Come to Our Issue Working Group Information Session TONIGHT, 3/9!Come to our Issue Working Group Info Session TONIGHT! It’s been a big week- the Senate passed the COVID relief package, and while it’s missing some features we liked, we’re glad to see relief going to people and communities who … Continue reading Come to Our Issue Working Group Information Session TONIGHT, 3/9!
- Save Democracy, Kill the FilibusterBy Nancy Latham Deadline: Start now! Just last week we asked you to start the crucial work to get our Senators to support eliminating the filibuster. We can start to heal the wounds inflicted by the last Administration, and go … Continue reading Save Democracy, Kill the Filibuster
- Live Long, Prosper, and THRIVEBy Ann G. Daniels and Heidi Rand Deadline: NOW – Last fall, Representative Barbara Lee (CA-13) cosponsored the Transform, Heal, and Renew by Investing in a Vibrant Economy (THRIVE) Agenda, a framework for economic renewal that addresses America’s public health … Continue reading Live Long, Prosper, and THRIVE
- This Lunar New Year, Stand Against Anti-Asian ViolencePhoto by Khachik Simonian By Sylvia Chi and Andrea Lum As Lunar New Year begins, we wanted to take the opportunity to acknowledge the disturbing and violent attacks against Asian Americans and especially the elderly. In particular, the murder … Continue reading This Lunar New Year, Stand Against Anti-Asian Violence
- We Have Two Senators Again – Call Them TodayBy Ann G. Daniels Deadline: Do it now – This week, we’re asking you to contact both our California senators, with a special message for each. To Senator Padilla: Please welcome brand-new Senator Alex Padilla and tell him we want … Continue reading We Have Two Senators Again – Call Them Today
- Tell Your State Legislator – End Ellis Act Evictions!By Janani Ramachandran Deadline: January 21, 2021 – Renters all over California are losing their homes under the state’s Ellis Act, when landlords evict long-term tenants – usually in rent-controlled areas, and even if they’re paying their rent on time … Continue reading Tell Your State Legislator – End Ellis Act Evictions!
- Tell your Members of Congress: Remove Trump NowBy Larry Baskett, Ann G. Daniels and Heidi Rand Deadline: NOW – Trump will never concede he lost the election and commit to the peaceful transfer of power. He tried to coerce and bully Georgia’s Secretary of State into fraudulently … Continue reading Tell your Members of Congress: Remove Trump Now
- Do YOU Know Where to Vote in Alameda County?Deadline – URGENT – Election Day Did you know that almost all neighborhood polling places in Alameda County will be closed on Election Day in favor of a few “accessible polling locations” not restricted by neighborhood residency? Did you know … Continue reading Do YOU Know Where to Vote in Alameda County?