Indivisible East Bay is a grassroots organization inspired by the Indivisible Guide, which provides a practical framework for resisting the Trump agenda. By standing together, we can keep the pressure on our representatives to defend progressive values and fight for us in Washington.
Want updates on the movement and actions you can take today?
- Election Events for All!Halloween’s not till late October, Thanksgiving late November, and Xmas nearly next year, so no need to be decorating while it’s still summer! On the other hand, Election Day – no need to buy candy, lights, or gifts; no need … Continue reading Election Events for All!
- Flip a seat to keep the House – Canvass for CA-22By Dane Roth You’ve probably heard the dire predictions that Republicans will take Congress in the 2022 midterms, with the disaster for reproductive rights, voting rights, climate action, and the health of our Democracy that will follow. But many Republican … Continue reading Flip a seat to keep the House – Canvass for CA-22
- Supreme Court wrecks Roe – a brief backgrounderBy Ann G. Daniels and Heidi Rand July 28, 2022: NOTE: AN EARLIER VERSION OF THIS ARTICLE WAS PREVIOUSLY PART OF OUR ARTICLE “NO MORE ROE V. WADE, HOW TO KEEP FROM DROWNING, WHICH INCLUDED BOTH ACTION ITEMS AND AN … Continue reading Supreme Court wrecks Roe – a brief backgrounder
- No more Roe v. Wade, how to keep from drowningBy Ann G. Daniels and Heidi Rand September 10, 2022: NOTE: THIS ARTICLE NOW FOCUSES ON ACTION ITEMS. OUR ANALYSIS OF THE SUPREME COURT’S DECISION OVERTURNING ROE V. WADE CAN NOW BE FOUND IN EXPANDED FORM IN A SEPARATE ARTICLE: … Continue reading No more Roe v. Wade, how to keep from drowning
- What DA candidates say – or don’t – about gun controlBy Ann Daniels ACT NOW! It’s almost Election Day! – If you’ve already voted, thank you! Your action item for the week is to forward this article to every East Bay resident you know who hasn’t yet voted. If you … Continue reading What DA candidates say – or don’t – about gun control
- What’s On The Ballot On June 7?By Ann G. Daniels and Heidi Rand Think midterm elections are a yawn? Think again. The Big Liar-in-Chief and his cronies are plotting to elect their co-conspirators as Secretaries of State to take over the country’s election systems – basically … Continue reading What’s On The Ballot On June 7?
- Roe v. Wade: the fight’s not over, the battle’s right hereBy Ann G. Daniels and Heidi Rand UPDATE: June 24, 2022: The Supreme Court has just issued its long-awaited decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. (In)Justice Alito authored the opinion, as he did the draft leaked in May, … Continue reading Roe v. Wade: the fight’s not over, the battle’s right here
- California For All: StateStrong AdvocacyBy Ann G. Daniels and Rebecca Dean Deadline: April 20 – Sometimes it seems the news is full of horrible state legislation, like Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” bill or the Texas law authorizing child abuse charges and penalties against parents, … Continue reading California For All: StateStrong Advocacy
- I Vote for the Sheriff! (And I also vote for the District Attorney)By Ann G. Daniels In June 2022 there will be four under-the-radar but extremely important races, for District Attorney and Sheriff in both Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Here are just a few reasons why these races are crucial for … Continue reading I Vote for the Sheriff! (And I also vote for the District Attorney)
- Vote on 2022 StateStrong Priority BillsBy Rebecca Dean Deadline to vote on priority bills is Saturday, March 19 at 6 PM It’s that time of year again! What time, you might be wondering? Time to vote on StateStrong priority bills! Voting is well underway for the … Continue reading Vote on 2022 StateStrong Priority Bills