Indivisible East Bay is a grassroots organization inspired by the Indivisible Guide, which provides a practical framework for resisting the Trump agenda. By standing together, we can keep the pressure on our representatives to defend progressive values and fight for us in Washington.
Want updates on the movement and actions you can take today?
- Live Long, Prosper, and THRIVEBy Ann G. Daniels and Heidi Rand Deadline: NOW – Last fall, Representative Barbara Lee (CA-13) cosponsored the Transform, Heal, and Renew by Investing in a Vibrant Economy (THRIVE) Agenda, a framework for economic renewal that addresses America’s public health … Continue reading Live Long, Prosper, and THRIVE
- This Lunar New Year, Stand Against Anti-Asian ViolencePhoto by Khachik Simonian By Sylvia Chi and Andrea Lum As Lunar New Year begins, we wanted to take the opportunity to acknowledge the disturbing and violent attacks against Asian Americans and especially the elderly. In particular, the murder … Continue reading This Lunar New Year, Stand Against Anti-Asian Violence
- We Have Two Senators Again – Call Them TodayBy Ann G. Daniels Deadline: Do it now – This week, we’re asking you to contact both our California senators, with a special message for each. To Senator Padilla: Please welcome brand-new Senator Alex Padilla and tell him we want … Continue reading We Have Two Senators Again – Call Them Today
- Tell Your State Legislator – End Ellis Act Evictions!By Janani Ramachandran Deadline: January 21, 2021 – Renters all over California are losing their homes under the state’s Ellis Act, when landlords evict long-term tenants – usually in rent-controlled areas, and even if they’re paying their rent on time … Continue reading Tell Your State Legislator – End Ellis Act Evictions!
- Tell your Members of Congress: Remove Trump NowBy Larry Baskett, Ann G. Daniels and Heidi Rand Deadline: NOW – Trump will never concede he lost the election and commit to the peaceful transfer of power. He tried to coerce and bully Georgia’s Secretary of State into fraudulently … Continue reading Tell your Members of Congress: Remove Trump Now
- Do YOU Know Where to Vote in Alameda County?Deadline – URGENT – Election Day Did you know that almost all neighborhood polling places in Alameda County will be closed on Election Day in favor of a few “accessible polling locations” not restricted by neighborhood residency? Did you know … Continue reading Do YOU Know Where to Vote in Alameda County?
- It Won’t Mean a Thing If We Don’t Get Those Swing (States)Deadline: NOW! The election is just a blink away! We bet that, like us, you’ve known since November 7, 2016 how you’re voting in the 2020 election. We also wager that nothing could keep you from voting, and that you … Continue reading It Won’t Mean a Thing If We Don’t Get Those Swing (States)
- Do you know how to vote? Well, do ya?By Heidi Rand and Ann Daniels Deadline: NOW & until November 3 – Are you ready for a new President? We said: ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW PRESIDENT? The General Election – also known as the Presidential Election, although … Continue reading Do you know how to vote? Well, do ya?
- Let’s Go Win This Forking Election!Dear Warriors for Justice, The presidential campaign has been going on for approximately 150 years, and it’s almost over. We’ve got three words for you: DON’T STOP NOW. OK, a few more words, but if you can’t read this whole … Continue reading Let’s Go Win This Forking Election!
- Gov. Newsom: time to put justice into criminal justiceBy Myriah Lynne Deadline: End of September It’s down to the wire: we need you to call Governor Newsom NOW about bringing justice back into our criminal justice system. Tell him to do two things: sign the CRISES Act supporting … Continue reading Gov. Newsom: time to put justice into criminal justice