Indivisible East Bay is a grassroots organization inspired by the Indivisible Guide, which provides a practical framework for resisting the Trump agenda. By standing together, we can keep the pressure on our representatives to defend progressive values and fight for us in Washington.
Want updates on the movement and actions you can take today?
- What part of No Recall don’t you understand?By Ann G. Daniels and Heidi Rand DEADLINE: The recall election is September 14 – Still unsure what to do about the recall election – do you really need to vote? or if you already did, what else you can … Continue reading What part of No Recall don’t you understand?
- Forecast on the For the People Act: Cloudy with a Chance of PassingPhoto by Nancy Latham By Nancy Latham The For the People Act has been pronounced dead so many times, we’re losing track: after Senator Manchin wrote an op-ed saying that he opposed it in early June; after Republican Senators filibustered … Continue reading Forecast on the For the People Act: Cloudy with a Chance of Passing
- What is, Team Indivisible for the Win?Deadline: why not join us now? – Levar, I’ll take “Political Activism” for $1000: “This zoom session was the most fun activist meeting of the season!” The answer, in the form of a question, is … Our July 25 All … Continue reading What is, Team Indivisible for the Win?
- Janani Advances to Run-off Election on August 31st!By Rebecca Dean Deadline: now through August 31st Thanks to growing community support and an incredible volunteer network (including all our amazing IEB folks), our own Janani Ramachandran made it to the runoff in the June 29th primary for … Continue reading Janani Advances to Run-off Election on August 31st!
- Deadline for Democracy – Still (a little) time left!Deadline: July 17 event, and continuing – On July 7, 2021, Indivisible East Bay, Indivisible SF, and several other partners hosted a Deadline for Democracy Rally in Oakland’s Frank Ogawa Plaza. Over 250 people gathered to demand the Senate to … Continue reading Deadline for Democracy – Still (a little) time left!
- Just Say No to the RecallBy Ann G. Daniels Deadline: sign up now for July 7 action and keep going! American elections are unique in that they last, well, forever. Except when they sneak in and you don’t pay attention to them until they’re practically … Continue reading Just Say No to the Recall
- For the People, FFSBy Ann G. Daniels Deadline: June 21, 2021 – You’ve read our past actions and our earlier article about the For the People Act (S.1). Whether you’ve done anything before or not – it’s make or break time, and we … Continue reading For the People, FFS
- Keep Rooftop Solar Going: Stop AB-1139By Ann G. Daniels Deadline: ASAP, this may come up for a vote in the Assembly as soon as late May – Who’s against increasing residential solar energy in California? Amazingly, AB 1139, which is making its way through the … Continue reading Keep Rooftop Solar Going: Stop AB-1139
- Support Janani Ramachandran for Assembly District 18!By Rebecca Dean Deadline: NOW – events happening now through June 29 Editors’ note: Indivisible East Bay has endorsed Janani Ramachandran in the June 29, 2021 special election for Assembly District 18. The following is a piece from an IEB … Continue reading Support Janani Ramachandran for Assembly District 18!
- January 6 Insurrection: Time for Truth and ConsequencesBy Larry Baskett Deadline: ASAP – On January 6, Trump spawned an insurrection against American democracy by white nationalist thugs and their allies in government. Republican Members of Congress abetted it – some even participated in the riots. Unrepentant Republicans … Continue reading January 6 Insurrection: Time for Truth and Consequences