We’d love to see you this weekend at our November/December All Members Meeting! We’ll meet Sunday, December 5, 1PM-3PM: RSVP here. We’ll eat (including birthday cupcakes for Indivisible East Bay’s 5th!), drink, and write some postcards. We’ll meet at Mad Oak Bar, at 135 12th Street in Oakland, near Lake Merritt & 12th Street BART. If you can, please try to arrive on time at 1PM so we can get enough table space. Please RSVP as soon as you can- it helps us plan, and we really appreciate it!
Some programming notes:
- Mad Oak requires vaccination and checks vaccine records and IDs at the door, so please come prepared!
- We’ll be seated outdoors and will be eating and drinking, so we won’t require people to wear masks, but you’re welcome to do so if that’s your preference.
- We’ll each buy our own food/drinks, but IEB will provide cupcakes.
- We’ll have stickers available indicating three levels of COVID protocol preference: Green (OK with hugs/handshakes), Yellow (OK with sitting closer than 6ft, but no physical contact, please!) and Pink (please stay 6 ft away!)
- Unfortunately, Mad Oak Bar is 21+ only. We’ll make sure our next in-person meeting is all-ages friendly.
Also, join us for Fight Back Fridays to rally outside Senator Feinstein’s office for the Freedom to Vote Act. RSVP here for December 3rd. We need this bill to pass before Congress goes home for recess!
- Fight Back Friday Rallies, Fridays, 5-6 PM, Rally for the Freedom to Vote Act, every Friday until the bill passes, 5PM-6PM @ 1 Post Street in San Francisco: Friday, December 3rd here
- November/December All Members Meeting, Sunday, 12/5, 1PM-3PM, Info & RSVP here