FEMA Disaster Assistance: 800-621-3362 —(TTY) 800-462-7585—711 or Video Relay Service 800-621-3362

SAMHSA Helpline (trained crisis counselor): 800-985-5990

California’s CalFresh (also known as SNAP/Food Stamps/EBT):  to replace EBT card, call 877-328-9677 or contact your local county social services worker.

Health Care Help Center (DMHC): 888-466-2219877-688-9891 TDD

Free Legal Assistance Hotline: 415-575-3120

Advice for Renters: CA Department of Consumer Affairs’ Information Center: 800- 952-5210—TDD 800-326-2297

Get Your US Mail: 800-275-8777

U.S Government information specialists: 844-872-4681

Mortgage Forbearance: 800-569-4287

CA Department of Insurance: 800-927-4357

Property Tax Relief:

Butte: 530-538-7721

Lake: 707-263-2302

Napa: 707-253-4466

Mendocino: 707-234-6800

Sonoma: 707-565-1888

Yuba: 530-749-7820

IRS: 866-562-5227

State Tax Extensions and Deductions: 800-852-5711

Contractors State License Board Disaster Hotline: 800-962-1125


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.