For DMV-related documents

Description: Fire victims who need to replace lost or damaged DMV-related documents (e.g. substitute license plates and stickers, vehicle disposal paperwork, and driver record printouts) can do so free of charge at assistance centers in the impacted areas.

Eligibility: Butte, Lake, Mendocino, Napa, Nevada, Orange, Solano, Sonoma, and Yuba Counties

How to apply:

Phone: 1-800-777-0133

Birth and Death Certificates from California Department of Public Health: or by calling 916-445-2684. $25 fee for replacement.

To replace green cards: and complete the Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, and file it online or by mail. Call 800-375-5283 to check the status of your application.

Other vital government documents:

Phone: 1-844-872-4681

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.