Join Indivisible East Bay and Indivisible SF at our in-person Deadline for Democracy Rally TODAY! We’ll meet at 6PM in Frank Ogawa Plaza – read more & RSVP here.
If you haven’t heard yet, we’re gathering to rally to support S1/the For The People Act. S1 is a vital step to ensure equal freedom to vote for all Americans, and we’re asking Congress to do everything they can to pass this crucial legislation- including filibuster reform or abolition, if that’s what it takes. It’s up to the Senators to pass this bill – and it’s up to us to make them do it.
Our event is one of over 460 events across the country: join to be part of the nationwide movement to defend democracy! We’re lucky and proud to host an amazing slate of speakers, including Elisha Crader from the Working Families Party, Bruce Hartford, 1960s Field Organizer for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Queen Jackson, grassroots leader with Community Change Action and MoveOn, Rebecca Kaplan, Oakland City Council Member-at-Large and Vice Mayor, Janani Ramachandran, social justice lawyer and CA State Assembly candidate, and Aisha Wahab, Mayor Pro Tempore & Hayward City Council member.
It’s not too late to sign up, so RSVP now! We’d love to see you there!
- Deadline for Democracy Rally, Wednesday, July 7th, 6PM-7PM, Info & RSVP here
- Phone bank to AZ to Oppose the Filibuster, Sunday, July 11th, 1PM-3PM, Info & RSVP here
- Action Tuesdays Activist Power Hour, Tuesday, July 13th, 6PM-7PM, Info & RSVP here
- Phone bank to AZ to Oppose the Filibuster, Sunday, July 18th, 1PM-3PM, Info & RSVP here
- Action Tuesdays Activist Power Hour, Tuesday, July 20th, 6PM-7PM, Info & RSVP here