Now, you can resist in style AND represent Indivisible East Bay! For a limited time only, a minimum donation of $25 each (non-tax deductible) gets you a fabulous IEB t-shirt to wear to your next march (even if it’s marching around your apartment).
Out of your $25 donation, IEB gets $5.38—and as with all donations to IEB through Act Blue, you’re contributing toward our meeting and event expenses such as booth fees, informational flyers, postcards, etc.
These glamorous U.S.-made shirts, produced by union shop Alliance Graphics, are 90% combined ringspun cotton and 10% polyester. Get one for yourself, and more for your friends!
All shirts are in the color and style shown above (or below, depending on what gizmo you’re viewing this article with), with the fabulous colorful IEB logo.
- Make your donation of $25 or more per shirt through Act Blue
- Email Gina at email@example.com (or on Slack: @gmc) with the receipt number
- Include whether you want the men or women’s t-shirt, and what size (see list below)
- Get your order in by 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, April 11, 2018.
- Pick up your shirt at the April 29 All Member Meeting!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or on Slack: @andrea
Women’s: fits sizes
- Small 2-4
- Medium 6-8
- Large 8-10
- Extra large XL 10-14
- Double extra large 2XL 14-18
Men’s sizes: chest to fit
- Small 34″-37″
- Medium 38″-41″
- Large 42″-45″
- Extra large XL 46″-49″
- Double extra large 2XL 50″-53″