Indivisible East Bay supported several California Assembly and Senate bills pending in the June 2018 session. The legislature has voted, and here are the results:
- AB 3131 Law enforcement agencies, military equipment, funding, acquisition, and use: passed Assembly. See our articles here and here for more info
- SB 1421 Peace officers, release of records: passed Senate. See our article for more info
Voting & Elections:
- AB 2188 Social Media DISCLOSE Act; passed Assembly. See our article for more info
- AB 2165 Election Day holiday; held under submission. See our article for more info
- AB 3115 Jails, Voter Education Program: passed Assembly. See our article for more info
- AB 1775 & SB 834 Offshore drilling: both passed, need to go to conference. See our article for more info.
- AB 3200 Public social services, SSI/SSP: passed Assembly. See our article for more info
- AB 1871 Charter schools, free and reduced-price meals: passed Assembly. See our article for more info
Want to work on state issues and legislation with the Indivisible East Bay state issues team? Email email@example.com or join the #ca_state_issues channel on IEB Slack.
The California Legislative Process Demystified, graphic © Indivisible California StateStrong