Skip to content
- January 6, 1-2:30 PM: Campaign Kick-off for Congressman Mark DeSaulnier (CA-11), in Concord. Donation not required to attend. Details here.
- January 7, 2018, 11 AM to 1 PM: Artists Respond and Resist Together (ARRT/East Bay) work party & meeting. Location TBD. Email us for more info or to RSVP.
- January 11, 2018, 12 PM. Senator Feinstein office visit. More info and RSVP here.
- January 14, 2018, 1:30-3:30 PM. Indivisible East Bay All-Member Meeting at Sports Basement, 2727 Milvia St., Berkeley.
- January 20, 2018: Save the date for Women’s Marches 2018 in Oakland, San Francisco, and San Jose.
- January 27, 2018, 2:00-3:30 PM: Public Defender Immigration Attorney Ali Saidi will speak about Contra Costa County’s new immigration rapid response program, Stand Together CoCo, on January 27 at 2 PM in El Sobrante. Saidi will also give an overview of local and national immigration realities, including an update about SB 54, California’s Sanctuary State bill.
- January 28, 12-2 PM: From Mass Incarceration to Restorative Justice: How Contra Costa is Developing the Blue Print for Criminal Justice Reform, presented by ACLU Berkeley/North East Bay Chapter. Info and map here.
- January 28, 2018, 2:15-5:30 PM: Artists for Humanity hosts a fundraiser at the Ashkenaz. Music, dancers, speakers & food. Donations requested to support CIVIC and build a bail fund for West County Facility detainees.
- EVERY TUESDAY, 4:30-5:30 PM: Resistance Rally by the Grand Lake Theater, Oakland.
- EVERY THURSDAY, 5-6 PM: Table with Indivisible Resistance Action East Bay at Rockridge BART. To join, contribute content, or borrow the tabling kit, contact Gary or Frank.
- Now through March 2018: “Working in America” exhibit at Oakland Public Library. More info & invitation to the December 9, 2017 Exhibit Launch here. Library address & hours.