Deadline: RSVP now & join us on June 15 –
It’s high time we reclaim all of the positive “I” words we can think of from the dirty, filthy, disgusting UnIndicted Co-conspirator Individual-1! We’ll start with: “Inspiring” “Inclusive” “Indivisible” … And of course in our current situation these three “I” words: “Investigate” and “Impeachment Inquiry.”
MoveOn and a long list of partners, including By The People, Need To Impeach, Indivisible, March for Truth, Credo Action, and Free Speech For People, are calling for a national day of action on Saturday, June 15, on the specific issue of impeachment. These groups have all concluded it’s time for the House of Representatives to initiate an impeachment inquiry.
What you can do:
- Get Inspired and Informed! Join Indivisible East Bay, Alameda4Impeachment (A4I), and many others at the flagship Bay Area event in Oakland, June 15 at 1 PM outside Representative Barbara Lee’s office at the Ronald Dellums Federal Building at 1301 Clay St. Among many other activities we’ll thank Rep. Lee for being the only Indivisible East Bay representative so far to cosponsor Rep. Tlaib’s H.Res. 257 to open an impeachment inquiry. Got friends outside the Bay Area? Of course you do – please share with everyone you know this link to search for events nationwide.
- Read more about impeachment at this article written jointly by Indivisible East Bay and Alameda4Impeachment.
- Check out our recent articles for more info and actions you can take NOW:
- On May 1, we asked you to tell your Members of Congress to use every possible tool to investigate the administration’s criminality and abuses of power
- On May 9, we asked you to read the Mueller Report
- On May 22, we asked you to urge the House to begin an impeachment inquiry
- On May 30, we asked you to mashup these intertwined actions, and to urge your Representative to continue to investigate and to initiate an impeachment inquiry.
What to say:
My name is ____, my zip code is ____, and I’m a member of Indivisible East Bay. Please use the full extent of your oversight and investigative powers to get to the truth and hold Trump accountable, including opening an impeachment inquiry. As Mueller said in his public statement on May 29, only Congress can accuse a sitting president.
[If your Rep. is Mark DeSaulnier or Eric Swalwell, also say: Please do your job and cosponsor House Resolution 257.]
[If your Rep. is Barbara Lee, also say: Thank you for cosponsoring House Resolution 257.]